Lovinia Pluck

Hi, this is my life. *Click on pictures to get an enlargement. *To read about my specs, see "About Me". *A quote close to the heart: "We sometimes undersell the importance of the family. It is where the young child gains their first learning experiences, where a sense of identity is developed, it is where long-term dreams and aspirations are formed and it is also where modeling of a work ethic first occurs for them." -Graham Young, president of the Secondary Principals Association, 3 April 2006

Sponsored Search:

Google

Sponsored Links:

Friday, December 08, 2006

Overdue update

Sorry everyone I know it’s been too long! I’m 7 ½ months now and I’m crawling and standing and talking (noises) although I do say mamamama and dadadada and babababa and just lots of babble. I still have no teeth! And I have my own house! Well I think its mine anyway. At 5 months I weighed 7.25kilos but I’m not sure what I weigh now I think I’m still less than 8 kilos however. I have had my first ear infection and tonsillitis (nasty) but am over that now. I came 2nd in the smartepants photo competition Mum, Dad, Nan, Koru and Gran were all so proud. I really miss Gran in Christchurch and I wish we could visit more. I loved meeting Charlie (my new second cousin) check out all the updated photos and I promise I’ll do my best to be more on to it.

Love to everyone

Lovinia and family

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the update, sorry we missed you both last time you were down, we must catch up next time. Have a wonderful Christmas, what have your Mum & Dad got planned for your first Christmas lov?
    Lots of love
    Nina & Neve

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Blogger plucky said…

    Hi Nina,

    I had a great Christmas, pretty low key though hopefully we can see each other next time we are in town.
    How is everything going? what is Neve doing?? chat soon.

    XOXO Love Lov and Hol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home