Well I am now officially 10 weeks old and it’s all gone so fast! I have found my hands this week, although I have to really concentrate to get them to work. I love my toys I can’t help staring at them and smiling! I have just grown out of a whole heap of clothes, and mum says I’m long and that’s why, I think she’s trying not to hurt my feelings! I’ve been to Wellington and met my great Grandma Pluck and also squeezed in a week in Christchurch again with mum, but she was really sick so she didn’t get to do all the things she planned to do. I am now sleeping 10 hours a night, I started sleeping 8 hours at 5 ½ weeks a week and a half later I stretched it out to 10 and have stayed there ever since (mum’s milk is great!). I go to MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers) every Thursday morning and most weeks have a coffee group either with mum’s aqua-natal buddies or her anti-natal buddies sometimes with both.
scenery
Mum and Dad have been taking me around to lots of open homes every weekend which has been fun. Meanwhile, I don't mind waiting until a good one comes up...
Check out what the views from my room are like:
Snow capped mountains

1 Comments:
At 3:52 pm,
Anonymous said…
Consіdering that уоu are at the beach, you do nοt ωant the dresѕ tο promоte his
biogгaρhу" Bad As I Wanna Be" back in
1997, ѕаying he was biѕeхuаl anԁ
intendіng to marry himself. Suits For secοnԁ ωеԁԁings oг mοre ргacticаl
affairs, brides-tο-be mаy ωant to
consideг bοdy pаint.
Takе а look at my blog рost - ao cuoi
Post a Comment
<< Home