Lovinia Pluck

Hi, this is my life. *Click on pictures to get an enlargement. *To read about my specs, see "About Me". *A quote close to the heart: "We sometimes undersell the importance of the family. It is where the young child gains their first learning experiences, where a sense of identity is developed, it is where long-term dreams and aspirations are formed and it is also where modeling of a work ethic first occurs for them." -Graham Young, president of the Secondary Principals Association, 3 April 2006

Sponsored Search:

Google

Sponsored Links:

Saturday, June 03, 2006

as promised

I'm very comfortable with my cousin Ben
-Actually "first cousin, once removed"
And happy!
Ben's 5yrs old, goes to Hukanui Primary School and is very good with kids like me (he's had lotsa practice)

Aunty Wendy's his mum
-Actually great aunt!
Look over there

What have you got me wearing?!
Mum and Dad should not have left me home alone with the sisters

Run away!

Alright, one pose as an angel

Now this is worthy dress-up

I'm a SERIOUS supporter
-Go Crusaders!!!
I'm ready for the All Blacks too

P.S. I still love my baths :)

Next...
My next "steps" in development

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home