Lovinia Pluck

Hi, this is my life. *Click on pictures to get an enlargement. *To read about my specs, see "About Me". *A quote close to the heart: "We sometimes undersell the importance of the family. It is where the young child gains their first learning experiences, where a sense of identity is developed, it is where long-term dreams and aspirations are formed and it is also where modeling of a work ethic first occurs for them." -Graham Young, president of the Secondary Principals Association, 3 April 2006

Sponsored Search:

Google

Sponsored Links:

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2nd visit to Christchurch -6 days (by plane)

Uncle James (Mum's twin)James saves lives working as a military firefighter at Burnham Army Base
I'm very proud of him

What is this big expanse of water Mum?

4 Generations of women!

Now I'm getting the hang of this smiling thing!
-If only I had teeth!

Coming soon...
The Perkinson visit when I get my supporters gear on to watch the Crusaders and play dress-ups with Nan and her sister (my Great Auntie Wendy)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 am, Blogger Brad & Sharon said…

    what a georgous wee little lady! can't wait to meet you. what a beauty of a smile :)
    Love
    Aunty Sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home