day 2
I still hadn't really slept. In fact I didn't for a day and half after birth! -Not until Dad cuddled me up with his head close to mine. I don't know if it was the warmth of his breath or the carbon dioxide from it but it sent me off for 1-2 hours!
It meant Mum could finally get some sleep too.
Some people from the day before came and revisited me which was nice.
It meant Mum could finally get some sleep too.
Some people from the day before came and revisited me which was nice.

2 Comments:
At 9:02 am,
Brad & Sharon said…
Hi Lovinia! Welcome to the world. Can't wait to meet you. Lots of love Uncle Brad and Auntie Sharon :)
At 10:22 am,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Hollie and Daniel...on the coming of your little baby girl Lovinia!! and welcome to your new source of wonder Lovinia. Wishing you all much happines. Shine on
Jas x
Post a Comment
<< Home