I'm Here!
Hi all -family, friends and acquaintances, Well it's great to finally be here (on the outside). Things were pretty cozy on the inside. -Mummy did a great job of keeping all the bad stuff out. Made her quite sick though. I kinda feel bad. She made me work: all the exercise she did (running, swimming and walking later on as I got big) -it really got my heart beating. All for the better though I suppose -made me fit for my transition. Man that rocked my world! It was great coming out into water first as it was more like the fluid on the inside that I was used too. It was really special being put onto Mummy's tummy and cuddling with Mummy and Daddy straight away. The time we had together afterwards: just me, Mummy and Daddy was neat. It help me feel comforted and helped us bond; the new Pluck family! I really love my family and I know they love me. Daddy set up this site to show how much I mean to him; how special I am. One day I will take it over and write for myself. Until then Mummy and Daddy will post regular updates for me so you know what's happening in my world.
Till next time… out
Till next time… out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home